Friday, November 30, 2012

End of November

A day of yard and house work! Woody worked on the leaves in the yard and I worked on dust, etc. in the house. Elijah came over for a while and helped Goosey outside and then came in and helped me. I was wiping off the kitchen wastebasket and he decided that he could help...I gladly accepted a helping hand! I have just done a little of this and a little of that...but have managed to cross off quite a few things from my "to-do" list. This evening we were invited for a festive dinner at Nathan and Kathy's! Good company and good food...good start for our family Christmas celebrations! My energy level has worn a bit thin and I have sat for a while this evening and finished a book that I had almost finished yesterday. Then I read another short Christmas book that I had gotten as a free Kindle download...finished that too. Perhaps now that I have rested I have another energy reserve built back up...so perhaps I can do something else on my "to-do" list before calling it quits for the evening. Tomorrow we will be ushering December in! 'Tis the Season! (As my sister would say, "Fa La La La!")Tonight's photo shows that the Wisemen are weary also...resting in their tents under the watchful eyes of their camels...hoping that they will soon complete their long journey following the star as they seek the King of the Jews!

No comments:

Post a Comment