Saturday, November 3, 2012

Turning Back Time!

I have been turning back our clocks this afternoon. And, now I am very confused as to what time it really is! The only good thing about this time change is that it moves me an hour closer to my family in AZ (since AZ doesn't change time). I slept in a bit this morning...I guess making up for not much sleep the night before. I got started on doing a bit of general cleaning and also typed several recipes into my recipe app on my iPad. This afternoon I did some sewing things, though, didn't sew. I guess you could say that I was working on getting inspired to do a bit of Christmas sewing. I have also done a couple of loads of wash...waiting on the next load to dry so I can fold, hang, etc. and get them put away. Woody walked to and from the library this morning. This afternoon he spent time outside blowing leaves. He has also read and kept an eye on a football game or two. That pretty much sums up this last day of Daylight Saving Time for our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment