Monday, July 8, 2013

A Drier Day...For A Change!

Woody worked in the yard quite a bit today...picking up fallen limbs, harvesting the garlic (tonight's photo), and weeding. Nice to have a day that allows some work to be done outside. I saw a statistic today about our June rainfall...record breaking...12.65 inches of rain in the month of June!!!!! And, we have already had lots this first week in July. Woody did errands while he walked three miles today...nearby grocery store, vegetable fruit market, pharmacy. I made our Mediterranean Tuna Salad this morning...some for us and some to share with a friend who just had double knee replacement. The rest of the day I have sort of taken it easy...read and just lolled around! I did take some pictures in the yard today that I will perhaps share in the days to come...unless I get better ones to share between now and then! Oh, one thing that all that rain has produced...mosquitoes!!!!!!! Not a good byproduct of the rain!!!! I came inside from photo session with very itchy legs. Woody was really struggling to swat them away as he weeded, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment