Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Walkin' In The Rain!

When Woody set out on his walk this morning, it wasn't raining...but not long after he left there came a downpour. The good thing was that he took an umbrella with him. I continued with my sewing this morning. Then after lunch I headed to the church library to work for a couple of hours. Sometime while I was at church Woody went to the grocery store. When I left church, instead of heading home, I set out to run some errands. One of my purchases was a new iron...I have been attempting to sew with a dry iron and a press cloth. I'm happy to have a steam iron once again! When I got home, I was too tired to cook supper. So I went upstairs to rest a bit. Rested a bit longer than I had planned. So our supper was a bit later than usual. I think that I will have Esther's present made in time for her 1pm party tomorrow! I'm off to press something pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment