Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Beautiful Summer Day In Middle TN

Note that I said "Summer" day in the blog title. Definitely the temperatures qualified it as a summer day! Our thermometer said that it got to 88 and WeatherBug said that it got to 90. I noticed the heat when standing in the WalMart parking lot loading things into the car. But even though the temperatures are rising...everything is just so green...so when driving through our Middle TN countryside with the air conditioning blowing...the outside temps are forgotten as one delights in the beautiful green countryside. You can really tell that we have had tons of rain. And, the lakes are just filled to the brim. Seeing one of the lakes today reminded me of how low it was in years past when we were suffering from drought...seems that it is either feast or famine/drought or flood! Woody left a little while ago to walk to the prayer room at church. I have had a busy afternoon running here and there with a friend...so I am ready for my recliner and a good book...I hope that I stay awake to read it (I missed my afternoon nap!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment