Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Scarcer Than Hen's Teeth!

Butterflies seem to be far and few between this year. It used to be that any time that I looked out into our garden that has butterfly bushes that I would see one or several. This one is the first that I had seen when I had my camera with me. I snapped quickly and was glad that I did as he flitted off very quickly. I did see another butterfly in the garden when I was walking by today...so maybe if it would get sunnier and less rainy more would come. Time will tell. Woody walked six miles today. He also mowed till he was driven inside by rain. I got caught unexpectedly in the same rain as I was coming out of the church library this afternoon after working a couple of hours. It had just started and it was raining giant rain drops. It rained pretty hard for a short time on my way home and then stopped. But boy was the steam rising off of the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment