Monday, July 15, 2013

Mid-July Monday

Seems just like yesterday that it was the middle of June and here it is the middle of July! Time does fly these days! Does that mean that I'm having fun...or getting old?!?! Probably some of both! Woody got up and walked ten miles this morning. Later in the day he did some mowing. I have spent some time in the sewing room and also have done some wash. Since making the Williamsburg reservation, I have been going over past trips...looking at photos that I took and also looking through the guidebooks...going back in history...doing some 1770's dreaming...and thinking of photos that I want to get this time. I have spent some more time studying my camera...rereading the manual, figuring out settings, etc. And, I am still in a reading mode...only problem today is that when I sat down to read this afternoon, I fell asleep! Falling asleep isn't going to get the book finished...this is the seven-day book that Woody and both plan to read in that 7 days. He has finished it. I'm probably close to half-way. Barring too many naps I'm sure that I will be able to get it finished before it is due later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment