Thursday, July 25, 2013

Killing Two Birds (or more) With One Stone!

We were on the road "again" early this morning for Murfreesboro...a rather crisp morning! This time the dermotologist was checking Woody more closely to see if there were any suspicious spots...more than they had already removed recently. They did do a scraping or two to have checked in the lab and then froze off several places. Once again...a very efficient doctor office experience...called in by the nurse five minutes before his appointment time and was out in less than 30 minutes...even with having several procedures done. We headed to Melany's after the appointment...to drop something off and to pick up our new cell phone...something new for these old dogs (mainly me) to learn! After picking up the new phone, we headed to the Sprint store to have them put our phone numbers from the old phone into the new one. And, then, "since" we were right next door to Hobby Lobby...we headed in there for me to get a few things for my secret sewing project for Esther's birthday...secret sewing project just got a bit bigger and more ambitious! After our Hobby Lobby experience, we headed back to Melany's as we had forgotten to drop something off that she had asked for. Then we came on home. Woody made tuna salad for our lunch. I ate...then sat to recoup after the trip...and didn't know much of anything else for the rest of the afternoon except for a couple of phone calls. Being awakened to answer a new phone is an interesting situation! Our other phone was the "flip-style" and this one isn't...so in my "sleeping fog" I tried to answer it by opening the phone per usual (at least my per usual!) I ended up having to call back both the phone calls that I received this afternoon since I couldn't find the button fast enough to answer! I guess in time I will learn...but the question is how much time! I have had the original phone for 4 1/2 years...old habits die hard! Woody went for a walk this evening. He returned a little while ago. I have had trouble getting logged in to be able to blog...patience was wearing thin when it finally worked! I have serged edges of fabric while waiting! Now to head to the washer to get the fabric we bought today ready to become something magical (I hope) for Esther!!!!! Wishing our oldest grandson, Alex, a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY on this his sixteenth birthday...my how time does fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment