Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday

Woody got up early and went for a six-mile walk. Later in the morning he did our weekly grocery shopping. I helped put the groceries away. Part of the morning I surfed the internet looking at places to stay in Williamsburg, VA. On our upcoming trip to NIH we plan to leave a day early and drive to Williamsburg. I want to go to take photos...haven't been to Williamsburg since I have had my interchangeable lens cameras. Plus I just LOVE Williamsburg...so would look for any reason to revisit! We will spend part of the day in Williamsburg and then head towards Fairfax, VA and spend the night and then head on to Bethesda, MD and NIH the next day. So planning for the next "NIH trip" is underway...just haven't made any final decisions yet as to where we'll stay. After yesterday's busy day I have had a lazy day. I've done a lot or reading again today. Woody has had a more active day than I! He also mowed the front yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment