Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What-A-Wednesday!

My day started off at a run and just a while ago settled down enough for me to sit down...and, sit down I did and what did I do...but drift off to sleep! Abigail requested that I take her to her orthodontist appointment this morning. It was a really quick appointment...just an adjustment to the wire on her retainer to make room for a tooth that is coming in. Abigail came to our house to wait on her parents and siblings as they had bicycled to the Wednesday Farmer's Market. She finished reading the book that she took to the dentist office. Then she headed home when we saw them cycle past our house. I headed upstairs and did a little secret sewing till it was time for Woody and me to head next door to take care of the six while their parents went to an appointment. Esther helped me fix lunch...she is a good peanut butter spreader! I spread jelly. All settled in for lunch. After lunch, Isaac went down for his nap...in his big boy bed...looks like he has given up his crib quite easily. Not long after he went down, the parents returned and I headed home to get ready to go to church to work in the library. We had a good work afternoon and got a lot done in the library. We are getting closer and closer to finishing the inventory. Always something to do in there...never lack for something to do! I am thankful for good library workers. I brought some books home for Woody to peruse...he is still hunting an allusive passage. After supper I sat...and...that's about all I remember till it was time to blog...no reading or watching something on my iPad as I had planned! I guess the day wore me out! And, tomorrow will be another busy day...more about that tomorrow evening!

2 comments:

  1. boy who ever gave you the bird house should give you another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...I think that Anonymous gave it/them to me! Don't you think that they just have more character being weathered?!?

    ReplyDelete