Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday...All Day!

It has been a good...though a bit rainy...day. Woody went for a four mile walk this morning...managed to stay dry the whole walk. Later he planted with Graham, read to Esther, and played Break the Ice with Elijah. Elijah won Break the Ice...by default...Goosey skipped his turn (knowing what would happen!) and when the ice fell when Elijah played, Elijah declared that he (Elijah) was the winner because you can't skip your turn! After lunch he got his hair cut. I am getting underway for a secret sewing birthday project for Esther...so spent some time planning the project. Now to see if it is possible to keep it secret!!!!! The two older girls were over here this morning and asked about the fabric that I was pressing, but somehow they became focused on something else and their questions went in a different direction. I took tonight's photos yesterday. The little guy pictured below posed nicely on one of the petals...he was really tiny. My point and shoot camera captured him quite well. The top picture I was trying out the manual focus on my newest camera. I was pleased with the way both of them turned out. I have been reading a lot of e-book photography books that I check out from the R.E.A.D.S program at our public library. I still prefer to have a book in hand...but it is nice to be able to read some books that our library doesn't have. I feel "empowered" when I run out of books to read late at night and can go to this site and check out something to fill in the gap till I can get back to our public library or the church library. The main thing about me...I just love to read! As does Woody, he has been reading a library from our church library that I read before him...one of the Randy Singer "lawyer thriller's" that vie right up there with John Grisham's.

No comments:

Post a Comment