Saturday, July 20, 2013

Smooth Sailing Saturday

Woody got up early and walked eight miles. Later in the morning he went to the public library and also ran a couple of errands. He drew me into watching a DVD this afternoon...Nancy Drew. I used to love to read Nancy Drew mysteries when growing up. This movie definitely was a different take on Nancy Drew...but I enjoyed it. I did some hemming while watching it. We have both read. I made a recipe from the past for supper tonight...Hamburger Stroganoff. We hadn't had this recipe in years...of course I made several changes...such as using much leaner beef than years ago and also making my own cream of mushroom soup. It really was tasty. A recipe that I plan to add to my recipe app so it will be at my finger tips...rather way up on top of a high shelf with cookbooks that we rarely use.

No comments:

Post a Comment