Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bout Redefined

Late last night I realized that what I thought was a knee injury or pulled muscles above the knee was really a gout bout. I realized thins when it got more and more difficult to walk because the pain wasn't just in my leg but was in my foot too. At that point I realized that my problem was gout. I am thankful for Woody's walker to get me across from my chair to the bathroom. And, that is the only place that I have walked today...staying pretty close to my chair. Quite painful to move! Woody has been a good househusban...bringing my meals, even vacuuming the living room. He gathered up the last of the boxes and wrappings that didn't go out with the trash last week. So I guess the living room is finally back to preChristmas state. He just left the house to walk to the prayer room at church. I'm not going to post a picture tonight as I'm not going to walk into the sewing room where the laptop is. I'm pretty happy at the moment to stay in my recliner...hoping that gout symptoms start leaving soon! What a way to start 2017!

1 comment: