Thursday, January 5, 2017

Stubborn!

Tonight's one word title describes my gout to a "T." It just isn't ready to leave me alone. Tomorrow will be the 7th day since it started...a bout lasts sometimes from a week to a week-and-half. Looks like mine is aiming for the longest time...or at least feels like it won't be gone tomorrow. My knee still doesn't want to bend...but it doesn't hurt as much as it did at first. My right foot is still quite painful when I put any weight on it. And, now it feels like my left foot has gout in it...not as bad as my right...but makes it rather difficult to walk. I can't walk without Woody's Walker. A trip to the bathroom takes just about everything out of me...nap needed by the time I maneuver my way back to my chair! My left side is taking the brunt of any maneuvers along with my arms...strength is gone by this time of the day! As my sister told me...I am a mess! And, I'm ready for "this too to pass!" Woody continues to putter around the house...providing us with food and cleaning up the kitchen, etc. Four of the children came over late this afternoon wanting a "pay job!" He came up with the idea of having them make pumpkin pudding. It became their dessert for this evening. Earlier in the afternoon Woody went on a four-mile walk. (I will be so glad when I can go back to posting on the laptop...the iPad keeps inserting words that I don't mean to write...so if it makes no sense blame it on the iPad!) Oh, just looked back at blog posts and realize that this has been going on since last Friday...so it's been a week today.

No comments:

Post a Comment