Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Great Vanderbilt Report!

Woody headed off this morning a little before 8 and returned a little before 4pm...typical Vanderbilt length of day. All is good/great!!! Scans continue to be clear. When I asked Woody about his report...His answer: "What we expected." Another plus, he doesn't have to go back for four months rather than the three month return that we have been following for a year. It seemed strange not to go with him, but he said that it was good that I didn't go as he had to park about a half-mile away from the imaging center. This imaging center is located in a residential area so not a lot of parking and Woody said that the parking behind the building this morning was covered up. I guess that was about the only "problem" that he encountered today. Everything else went pretty much like clock-work. He didn't get any contrast dye with his CT scans this morning as his creatinine level was high...BUT when he had labs at Vanderbilt his creatinine level was where it ususally is...just a bit high. His doctor said that the high read was probably due to the site where and/or how it was taken? We'll take the Vandy lab read over the imaging center's. I had another day of taking it easy as I wouldn't have had school if I had gone with Woody and we left it that way. I read and worked some more on undecorating...the pile of boxes is building up...slowly...but at least that job is underway...wonder how long it will take me this year! I also took a couple of naps in the eight hours that Woody was away. I can feel my strength building daily, though it seems to be taking all too long to build back up! I must be patient! Woody left for the prayer room at church a little after he ate supper. I am heading back to my chair to read. I think I have boxed up enough Christmas for today.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo thankful for good reports! Both from Woody and from you. You sound like you are at least starting to feel better...which is great! And, Woody's results are WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete