Monday, January 30, 2017

Lots of Ups and Downs!

The "ups and downs" for me today have been lots of trips up and down the stairs and up and down the step ladder. All the Christmas decorative items you see on top of the china cabinet and hutch have been removed...quite a job. All Christmas decorations in the dining room now are either in their boxes or on the dining room table awaiting me finding their boxes. In the process of doing this I also put away some other things when I came upon their boxes. The Precious Moments nativity is all tucked away in their boxes and gave joined the growing pile of boxes in the upstairs hallway. I haven't found all the angel boxes yet. I will admit to lots of rest periods today but at least I did manage to accomplish something...several more steps in getting closer to the goal of having Christmas put away...still lots to do, though. I know that I took a nap late morning and when I sat down to rest and read this afternoon, I think that I did more snoozing than reading. I did finisha another book today. I just got through putting away a load of clothes...and I think that does me in for the day! Late morning, Woody went to the Life Care Center to have Bible study with Jeff. This afternoon he walked four miles. And, just a few minutes ago he returned from Monday Night Prayer meeting at church. So we are now in for the night! Let's see more firsts for me for this year...yesterday was the first time that I went to church and the first time that I drove...so little by little I seem to be adding things back into my routine. I'm definitely feeling lots better...guess it will just take a while to build my stamina back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment