Saturday, January 21, 2017

Newest Play Critic

Today was the day that Isaac (newly 5) and his daddy went to see "Paw Patrol Live" in Nashville. Now, Isaac dearly loves anything Paw Patrol and has watched all their cartoon shows many times over. He knew the story line of this live show as he had seen it in the cartoon form. He and his dad just got home and I asked Isaac how he liked it. He said that it was great EXCEPT...they had gotten one part of the story WRONG! They rescued the mayor from the water instead of a tree! So...moral of this story...best not to change the story line too much when it is being seen by young children who KNOW the story! Sounds like he had a very fun time! And, I think that wraps up celebrating Isaac's fifth birthday...now on to celebrating Joseph's third birthday which is tomorrow. Party! Party! Party! January is a very busy birthday month next door. Esther came over to report about her basketball game. She scored four baskets today...so she made 8 of the total 12 points for her team's victory. Good day for the Dorrells! Woody got up and walked part of his walk early this morning. Later in the afternoon he went out and completed his four miles...or perhaps between the two he went a bit more than four. Woody did his usual Saturday morning errands...visited at the hospital, went to the library, did our shopping at Kroger and I think went back to Aldis. While he was gone, I ventured downstairs and made chicken salad for our lunch...or whenever...I ended up eating some for supper! That first time cooking effort (in three weeks) took so much out of me I ended up sleeping several hours after I got back up to my chair. It is taking a bit to get my strength back. I am determined to get up and do a little more each day...but looks like it will be slow-go at getting totally back to "normal." Hopefully slow and steady will win the race!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment