Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Rolls Around Again

Pretty much the "same ol', same ol' Wednesday routine" around here...at least for Woody...and the same routine for me for quite a few weeks now! Woody went to Aldis and Krogers today and did our mid-week grocery shopping. I sat in my chair and read and snoozed. I talked to my sister on the phone after lunch. Woody went on a four-mile walk. I read and snoozed some more...there seems to be a pattern in what I have been doing for 2 1/2 weeks now and I'm hoping that said pattern will be broken shortly! Definitely I am in a lot less pain. My feet still don't feel right due to some swelling...I guess. I have had two doses of the new med and will shortly have the third...hoping that it is targeting what it is supposed to target! We got a recorded message a little while ago reminding us of Woody's appointments at Vanderbilt next week. I will end by wishing Kathy a very happy birthday. We got some of her birthday cake shared with us...made with duck eggs. Quack! Quack! They have found out that Joseph can have duck eggs in place of the hen eggs that he is alergic to.

No comments:

Post a Comment