Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Happy #5, Isaac!

Who could be happier than a five-year-old little boy on his birthday?! Isaac loved every minute of his family birthday party...each present topped the one before in his five-year-old eyes. His enthusiasm came across loud and clear! The party venue was changed so Grammy could attend the party...the party came to us rather than us going to the party! I ventured downstairs for the first time in more than a week and we had his birthday party in front of the Christmas tree! He is still very much "into" Paw Patrol and that theme was seen in many of the presents that he received...he surely has close to everything "Paw Patro," but according to him...he doesn't! One of the best presents that he got...though he doesn't realize it yet is that he is going to go with his daddy to see "Paw Patrol Live" later in the month in Nashville. A good time was had by all...as birthdays are always exciting celebrations with this crew! I am definitely more mobile today. I will admit that I am a bit slower this evening than I was earlier in the day...but defintely improving and the pain is definitely subsiding. After the party, I came back upstairs and gladly sank into my recliner. I "thought" that I was going to read...I'm almost finished with a mystery and was at an exciting part...but just couldn't keep awake so took a fairly long nap...guess the partying wore me out! Woody let me direct this morning while he helped me clean off my sewing table so we could fold it down in case we had to have the party in our room. Nice to have that space in our room cleared for a change. He accomplished something that I had been attempting to do for some time now...just never had the time to get it fully done. Woody brought my supper up a while ago and then he headed off to walk to the prayer room at church. He has yet to return. I am ready to head back to my recliner. Happy 5th birthday, Isaac! Your name, Isaac, means "laughter" and you definitely bring much laughter into all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment