Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thursday

Not much photography going on around here so I am just going into "my archives" and pulling out one that seems a bit cheery! Today has been cloudy once again, but it has warmed up quite nicely. The neighbor grandchildren have enjoyed playing outside today. It was good to hear their cheery voices coming through my windows! I know that it was good for them to get to play and get fresh air. Woody stewed a chicken this morning. We were in need of "Liquid Gold" (broth) once again in our freezer. He also made a large recipe of Italian Cauliflower to take to the church tonight. Our church is feeding the Motlow College athletes this evening. He walked four miles this morning and made a stop at our pharmacy for a couple of prescriptions for me. The first time to use my new Part D prescription plan...looks like my new card/plan worked fine. I continue to just take it easy. I have reclined most of the day and have kept my foot elevated. The swelling seemed some better earlier in the day, but as the evening approaches it is back to being quite swollen. But I am still more mobile so that is good...though I am trying to be good and not move around too much. I haven't heard anything back from my doctor yet, but that doesn't surprise me. I just hope that I hear by early next week. I continue to do a lot of nappimg...certainly not very lively at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment