Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Rather Dreary TN Day

Maybe this little bird will brighten up the day! It rained off and on in the morning. Woody did his usual Wednesday Krogering and now he includes Aldis in his stops. This afternoon he walked four miles. I continue to do what I have done now for almost two weeks...NOTHING...or at least next to nothing. My activity of the day that wore me out was taking a shower. I took it after lunch and then slept away most of the afternoon. I also had a nap this morning while Woody was doing the shopping. If nothing else I should be catching up on rest! I need less and less assistance...which is a good thing. My feet continue to be swollen and don't like being walked on all that much...so recliner is where I stay most of the time...with my feet up hoping that will help the swelling. I did email my doctor this afternoon and let her know what has been going on. I need to know if she wants me to up the gout medication next week according to schedule...or if I need to continue on with the amount that I have been taking since December 17...which is one a day. She has me on a schedule that I will be taking 2 a day by the 17th of February which is the amount she wants me on. She is easing me onto the medication as one of the side effects is that it can cause gout attacks when starting on it...ummmm...do you think...or was it just a happen chance that this bout happened...probably will never know. Everytime that I swallow one it makes me wonder if it is going to make my current problems worse! But I have been good and stayed on the scheduled dosage upping the amounts as the doctor instructed. I continue to read, watch reruns of shows on my iPad, play solitaire on my iPad, etc. to pass the time...oh, and sleep! When tomorrow comes to an end this will have lasted two weeks...enough already! Woody continues to be a very good care taker!

No comments:

Post a Comment