Saturday, January 14, 2017

Mid-January's Fast Approach

I can't believe that mid-January is almost here...and, that I have spent most of it in my recliner! I will say that it doesn't seem possible that we are this far into January...but I will also say that these last two weeks have just crept by. I do think that I am on the mend. I have been much better today, though, I still spent most of the day in the recliner as I am attempting not to aggrivate either my feet or my knee. I have had some pain in my hip today...not sure if it is a catch in the hip or if some gout has crept up there. Heat seems to have helped and it isn't bothering me as much as it did at the start of the day. Woody did his usual Saturday errands. He came home and made veggie burritos for our lunch. Later in the afternoon he went on a four-mile walk. Isaac and Joseph spent some time over here. They were filling me in on Isaac's birthday party with friends that happened next door this morning. Sounds like a wild and good time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment