Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Snail's Pace

So far this year things are going at a snail's pace...at least for me pretty much confined to my chair. I'm ready for this bout to be over, but so far it doesn't show that it is ready to give up the fight! I'm ready for the pain to let up so I can move about more easily. I pretty much hurt all over...if it isn't due to the gout, then it is due to me having to strain another part of my body in an attempt to do various things...mainly the effort it takes to get across the room to get to the bathroom and back again. The pain hasn't really ever gone away in the last couple of days...sometimes it is just achy, some times it is a burning pain and sometimes a stabbing pain. Ready for this to all be behind me and get on with life! Woody continues to be a good caretaker and househusband! He did more vacuuming today. He also did his usual Wednesday Krogering and I think a stop at Aldis. This afternoon he walked to and from the public library for his walk of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment