Friday, October 12, 2018

Flittering Friday

We have both gone here and there today.  Woody headed out first to do our weekly shopping.  While he was gone I cleaned the refrigerator.  It was pretty empty today before he went to the store so it was a good time to wipe off the shelves, etc.  Then I got the kitchen counter ready to make bread...although that activity didn't happen...hopefully tomorrow.  I got a new silicone mat to roll out pastry on, knead dough, etc. so made a spot for it and started getting out the utensils and equipment that I would to make the bread.  I'm going to make Italian bread...one kind that Woody can have.  When Woody got home, I put away the groceries.  He sat down to catch his breath for a moment and then headed out to run errands for/with his friend who has no transportation.  While he was gone, I ran errands.  I did some last minute birthday shopping for Abigail and Joy's birthday family celebration on Sunday.  When I got home, Woody was back and not sitting in his recliner so I thought that he was upstairs working on the laptop...but then stopped and realized that Peaches was sleeping in his recliner and I looked into the family room more and there was Woody sitting on the couch since the cat had his place!  Spoiled kitty! I did get the buttonholes made on Esther's blouse.  Now to cut them open and sew on the buttons and give it a good press and it will be ready for her to wear.

We have another teenager in the family as of today!  Happy 13th birthday, Joy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment