Monday, October 1, 2018

Hello, October! Good-bye, Fall Ball!


Well, our last night at the ball fields for a while...I guess till Spring!  Both boys teams won tonight.  Good games! Elijah has gotten pretty good at blowing bubbles with his bubblegum during this ball season!

I took Graham to his Civil Air Patrol meeting and then headed to the ball park.  Woody went to Monday night Furnace Room Prayer meeting and then went to the ball game.  Busy night!

Woody has just come in...I was getting concerned.  I left first from the ball park and have been home quite a while.  He ended up having to walk home...the car stopped on him and he couldn't get it started again!  He has now gone next door to talk to Nathan and Graham.  I think that they will have to go back and at least get it pushed to a better spot than where Woody had to leave it!  If it isn't one thing then it is another! The green car has been acting funny for a while and I have stopped driving it as I just don't trust it!  Guess I was right about it!

Woody did manage to get a walk in this morning.  The weather lately just hasn't been cooperating with him to get one in!  He went early to the Life Care Center and spent a couple of hours there. The children and I had a normal Monday school day. Joy finished the sewing project that we were doing for her Aunt Melany.

I did some cooking after school.  Woody had washed and fixed about three pounds of green beans while I was having school so I cooked them when school was over.  I also made a rice, onion, green, yellow and red pepper concoction...sort of stuffed peppers inside out...and without any meat.  Tasted pretty good.  I decided to add a little to my rice for supper and cooked some Italian sausage pieces and added some tomato sauce...pretty tasty.  (Sorry, Woody, though the pepper and rice concoction on it's own tasted pretty good!) By the time I cooked I was ready for a rest!

Oh, and, it did rain today...some while we were having school and then another time this afternoon.  Rain! Rain! Rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment