Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Here's Looking at Fifteen and Thirteen!


Abigail turned 15 today!  She got "Flamingoed!"  Joy turned 13 last week, but she wasn't home on her birthday so I didn't get a picture of her on her birthday.  We celebrated as a family on Sunday...a day that I don't blog so no pictures that day either!  I decided that I would post a couple of pictures today on Abigail's official birthday day!  I think that they have both enjoyed celebrating separately and together!  Joy has one more celebration.  She still has a sleepover with friends.  So the celebrating goes on...and on...and on...and...




Woody is still having a lot of pain with his leg.  So he has taken it easy and stayed pretty close to his recliner today. This afternoon, he even had me pull out the walker which helps him maneuver a bit easier and he doesn't have to put as much pressure on that leg when he walks and the walker helps him get up from his chair.  I hope that this antibiotic is the answer to his problem and that it "kicks in" quickly!  

No comments:

Post a Comment