Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Up Close













When I was looking at tonight's photo, I realized that the close-up looked very sponge-like.  Mushrooms and toadstools always intrigue me.  We seem to have lots of varieties that have popped up all over the yard...looks like we can grow something!

Woody spent a lot of time outside weeding and mulching...one bucket at a time.  Peaches helped him some today, too!  I think she enjoys him being outside when there are none of her household outside!  She also likes to wind in and out of his legs when he is walking to go get more mulch...could be dangerous!

I continued to work on Esther's blouse...it's actually getting closer.  I basted on the pleated peplum a little while ago.  After I blog I will sew it on.  There are still quite a few steps since the bodice is lined.  I will have to go back and get it all attached somehow.  At the moment it is a mystery to me that I hope will become clear once I start doing it.  This pattern has been put together differently than any that I have done before and the instructions are a bit sketchy (literally since they are sketches).  I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel with this garment.

After lunch, I headed to church to work in the library.  Donna and I did maintenance and finished processing several books.  When I got home, I headed to my chair as I started not feeling great...I think that perhaps the air pressure from Michael got to me.  For a while I ached all over and couldn't stand the feel of my jeans on my legs...glad that I have nice soft pj's!  I sort of closed my eyes for a little while and now the aches seem to have passed at least for the moment.  I haven't felt like a weather barometer for a while now.  I guess it is just the start of this seasonal change.  By the end of the week, the temperatures are supposed to be going lower.  Today's temperatures were lower, but the humidity was very evident.




No comments:

Post a Comment