Saturday, December 18, 2021

A Milestone! 3/4 of a Century!

It's been a big day for Woody...he hit the 3/4 of a century mark! I made him a banana cake with cream cheese frosting...one of his favorites. Nathan and Kathy and Isaac and Joseph joined us late afternoon. They challenged Goosey (Woody) to a game of Rook. I frosted the cake while they played. Abigail, Joy, Esther, and Elijah are on a student retreat with with our church's youth department...somewhere in the Gatlinburg area. Graham was going to work. So some missed out on the party this year! Nathan helped me finalize a secret Christmas plan before he left. Last night instead of finishing cross stitch ornaments, I ended up making a grocery order which I picked up this morning. We have decided to make some of our favorite Christmas snack items so needed to get some of the ingredients. We should be set for groceries till after Christmas...time will tell! I have already identified one key ingredient that we are low on that I forgot to add to my virtual cart! I am about to set up Woody's treatment so he can start early enough to be off dialysis by time to leave for Sunday School in the morning. I still have a mess to clean up in the kitchen from today's baking. But I do plan to do some ornament finishing toight. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment