Monday, December 20, 2021

Getting Closer!

Christmas is gettinf closer and we are getting closer to being ready for Christmas. Today's accomplishments: Chex Mix made, Christmas cards mailed, and another ornament stitched and now getting ready to make the ones I have stitched into ornaments...oh, and getting ready to start stitching another ornament. I've checked and we have wrapping paper so I guess wrapping can commence too. Another gift arrived in the mail today. Oh, and, a packGe showed up on our porch that I wasn't expecting...the dialysis cycker that we attempted to return came back to us! I guess the Fed Ex driver didn't figure out who to send it to! I guess that means more time on the telephone tomorrow to attempt to get a shipping label! I spent time on the phone today verifying with the Credit Union a purchase that I had made over the weekend. I was afraid that might have slowed down getting it sent my way, but just got notification it should be here tomorrow. So far things are still getting here fairly quickly. Woody went to prayer meeting tonight and has returned. I have his dialysis set up for when he is ready to be connected. He addressed all our Christmas cards yesterday abd got them ready for me to take to the Post Office today. Later this evening I plan to work on finishing seven ornaments...that will out me another step or two closer to being ready for Christmas. 'Tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! I learned from Woody when he got home this evening that one of Melany and Nathan's childhood friends who goes to church with us has Covid. I wish that we would quit getting news like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment