Thursday, December 23, 2021

‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Eve

Lots going on including a lot of head spinning as I attempt to complete whatever I am doing! This evening I'm baking. Earlier in the day I was sewing....no more sewing today and probably tomorrow. But I did get the project that Woody wanted me to make done. But there will be one promise of future sewing in one of the gifts...unless I get an unusualt spurt of energy when I get back upstairs after my baking is finished, I have taken a loaf of cranberry orange bread out of the oven and am preparing to mix up some pumpkin muffins next. I have also started the process to make sausage balls. When/if I get those done then my baking will be done! And, I am ready to be done! I guess the next thing to do is start getting Woody's dialysis treatment set up and then go back to my baking...once it is done I will be more than ready for my recliner! I still have a couple of presents to finish wrapping for in the morning, but the majority are done thanks to Woody...thank goodness! I added tissue paper to a couple of gift bags and put the gifts around the room...no tree to put them under this year...so am stacking them on top of all Woody's dialysis boxes in the living room! A more low-key Christmas this year...which I am rather enjoying. 'Tis the season...so back downstairs I must go! Be safe...be well...be cautious as you gather with family and friends this Christmas weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment