Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Lazy Aftermath Continues

Tonight's photo is the picture that I put at the top of our Christmas letter. Still thinking Christmas...sort of...but un some ways Christmas seems way in the past...not just a few days ago. I haven't felt the greatest today so that and it being a rainy day has added to the lazy quality of the day. Woody has done a bit of dozing in his chair, too. My major accomplishment was getting lots of cardboard boxes flattened so I could put them out beside the road to be recycled. And, ingot the inside wastebaskets emptied into the trash for pickup in the morning. And, I have picked up things here and there and moved them to a better spot...and even put some things in their proper place! Pretty much ho-hum around here. We hace both done some reading. My e-book is about to be taken away from me so I am trying to get it read before it goes off into cyberspace. I renewed Woody's books. He still has a few to read in that bag of books I got him a couple weeks ago. The ones he has read I have in a stack on the stairs...ready to be taken back to the library. We may have some strong storms tomorrow. Today we have just had fairly light rain off and on. I thought that it wa over, but I am hearing it on the roof again. Well, it looks like it is time for me to go set up Woody's dialysis for tonight...one of the for-sure things that we do everyday! Tomorrow it is time to make the next dialysis supply order...it's been two weeks since the last deluvery...order tomorrow and then in two weeks we will have another delivery. Next week Woody starts having appointments again...but at least both of those appointments are in town. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment