Thursday, December 9, 2021

I Have Caved…Slightly!

Yesterday I was getting something out of a cabinet and saw thus platter...and, thought, "I'll put this on the buffet. As I put away the plate that had been there, I spotted the winter ornament on a stand (it has a barn on it, too) and "had" to put that out, too. The Christmas card on the right came in the mail today and I decided that it would add another festive touch. The rolling island in the kitchen got a little festivity as did the dining room table. The last thing that I did was on the coffee table in the living room. Woody said that he wanted the Precious Moments Nativity out, so this year it is adorning the coffee table. I "think" that is all I will do...but now that I have done these little touches, I am very tempted to put up the corner tree with handmade ornaments on it. I'll mull that over and decide tomorrow! I got my hair cut this afternoon. While I was gone a box full of four puppies visited Woody. Now it is time to get Woody's dialysis machine set up for tonight's treatment. After his treatment is up and running, I will head upstairs and see about working on more ornaments. I made aothrr ornament the day before yesterday and gave it away today. I need an ornament for our Sunday School Class' ornament exchange on Sunday. Yesterday, I went hunting for what to make. Now I need to decide and get it made. Still cross stitching some too. Busy times! 'Tis the season! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment