Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Goals Met (for this day)

Goal #1 that was met = all the names for Marie's Christmas stockings were finished last night and Marie picked them up today. She will attach them to the stockings. Goal #2 met = all the ornaments that are for out of state friends and famil were fully finished into ornaments or whatever they were be turned into. Goal #3 met = all those gifts got wrapped. Goal #4 = all those wrapped gifts were put into a shipping box and taped up and addresses put on the two boxes. Goal # 5 met = They have both been mailed...one to Alabama and one to Arizona. Goal #6 met = Getting Woody's dialysis tratment started by 6pm so it will hopefully be finished early enough tomorrow that we can get him disconnected and both eat breakfast before leaving the house by 5:30am so we can be at Nashville by 7am. Phew! I'm tired! I have another couple of tasks to complete before I can come upstairs and stay up here. I am taking a short break as I hadn't sat down much today and my back was saying "rest for a few minutes." I decided that I could restand get tonight's blog written and then go back downstairs and finish in the kitchen. Woody has settled in for the night...I'm hoping that he can rest at least some between now and 4am...when the alarm is set to go off! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment