Sunday, January 8, 2023

And, the Walls Didn't Fall Down!

This morning I went to Sunday School and to the worship service. This was the first time that I had been inside the sanctuary for a worship service since the doors closed due to Covid back in March of 2020! Woody and I have attended the service regularly during that period online, but haven't been in person since Covid. It was good to be a part of the congregation once again. I really appreciate the way our church worked with the Covid shut down. For a long period of time they had an outside service in the park across the street and also livestreamed them online and then when they went back inside they continued to livestream them, also. It made it great for us since we really never missed a service...whether at home or away. We "attended" during these last weeks in the hospital, too. I talked to Woody this afternoon. He said that he was hoping to take nap this afternoon, as he hadn't slept well the night before. He had watched Charles Stanley on TV for his church service today. He tried to get ours on his laptop, but didn't and when he saw Charles Stanley on his TV he decided to stop trying! I think that you could say he has a love/hate relationship with his laptop...mostly hate! I filled out online forms this afternoon getting ready for Woody's telemed appointment on Wednesday. I am continuing to complete Christmas ornaments...the seemingly never ending task! I did stitch a LOT of ornaments this year! After I blog, I will stuff one that I just sewed up on the sewing machine. If all goes as planned, I may have some new barn photos tomorrow night...camera batteries are charging for a barn trip! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment