Thursday, January 12, 2023

Home…Again!

I took off a little before 7am from Melany's, after checking the radar, thinking that I had a window to get home with next to no rain...and, it worked! I got all the way to Tullahoma before I got a light sprinkle on the windshield. By the time I got home, it was still sprinkling, but I hardly got wet getting in the house. It wasn't too long after I got home that the bottom dropped out. We have had off and on rain/storms all day. But I have been high and dry! I got a call from the garage door installer that they would be here in the morning...still not holding my breath since it has been right at a year since Melany and Wade ordered it. I do think that it may actually happen tomorrow and we will have our 2021 Christmas gift from them! During one lag in rain, I moved the car and parked it out in front of the house so the driveway is clear for the workers. I talked to Woody for a little while after I got home. He had had dialysis and at that point his day was going well. He was happy with his breakfast today...scrambled eggs and sausage...his favorite! I napped for a while this morning. Then I felt a little revived so have worked some more on ornaments...the never ending 2022 Christmas task! I am about to finish another one...so ones to finish are lessening...thank goodness! I want to just stitch on what I want to stitch! I will confess that the other day I started a new tiny sampler, a small all red sampler, and a new Christmas stitch...just wanted to! So I'm anxious to get all these ornaments finished so I won't feel guilty stitching on what I want to stitch! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment