Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Happy Birthday, Kathy!

Today is Kathy's birthday. I went over for lunch and all the kids were home so I took advantage and got some family group picures. For the last two I set the camera on time delay and Nathan pushed the shutter and got into the pictures before the camera took the picture. We had an enjoyable lunch, present opening time, and visiting. They are a busy bunch! They all have places to be...getting folk from place to place became a little easier, as Joy got her driver's license this afternoon after the party. Way to go, Joy! She was nervous about the driving test. Kathy said that she did great! I talked to Woody after I got back home and his day was going okay. He had had dialysis. Wound care had been in to check his pressure sores and the one place on his leg that is celulitis...or whatever. That wound and any infection will probably be discussed at his infectious disease appointment tomorrow afternoon. He will be transported from his rehab to Vanderbilt and then back to rehab...hope that goes as planned! This morning I made a trip to the Credit Union before the party to have my signature notarized. That is such a nice service that the Credit Union provides fot its members. I haven't done a lot on my craft/stitching/sewing messes today...haven't had time. Last night I sewed up three of the items that I made yesterday morning and stuffed them. All they need is to have the opening sewn closed. Before I went to the birthday party, I sewed up the other two and have them ready to stuff. When I have that done, I will sew up the openings on all of them and add a 2023 charm to the back and they will be done for next year. I plan to do that this evening. And, get them packed away for next Christmas... I didn't ralize that all my comings and goings had made me tired... I just woke up from a little nap...right in the middle of blogging...tonight's blog may not make any sense! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment