Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Update

Not a lot to report. I went to Sunday School and worship service this morning. I sat with Nathan, Kathy, Isaac, and Joseph. Three of their crew is at a church youth retreat. One sent to church with her boyfriend. And, Graham was in the balcony doing audio visual stuff. Nathan, Kathy, and I talked after church about getting tires on the car and when Nathan and I would go to see Woody this week. As the day wore on we have finalized our plans. Nathan will come get the car and get the tires on in the morning. Then he will come back and get me and we will head to Nashville to see Woody. We plan to make a stop at Melany's to drop off their Christmas from Woody and me. I talked to Woody for a short time to let him know that we are coming to see him. He was hoping to take a nap this afternoon along with watching some football. I got busy in finishing ornaments. I waited to blog till I could say that all the family ornaments are finished. That leaves one to make a friend who I will see on the last day of the month. I "think" that I will go on and finish hers after I get things gathered together to take tomorrow. Once the ornaments are totally finished, I will have quite the clean-up job! It will be good to put all the finishing items away...lots of fabrics and other odds and ends strewn around the bedroom and the sewing room! Get all that put away so I can make my next sewing mess! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment