Friday, January 6, 2023

Epiphany 2023

Today is the end of the Twelve Day's of Christmas...the day that is celebrated as the day the kings brought gifts to Jesus. I used to dread January 1 because it meant it was time to undecorate from Christmas. One of my coworkers at Montessori told me that she never undecorates till after Epiphany...that sounded goid to me to add another week of decorations! I will now begin s l o w l y to undecorate...I plan to bring down a box or two at a time and start putting things away. Probably won't start tomorrow as a trip to see Woody is planned. I will atttempt to drive to Melany's and let them take over with the driving from there to Woody's rehab. I don't often drive out of town these days and don't like Interstate driving...but will give it a try...now that I have my new glasses I feel a little more at ease. Will let you know tomorrow night how the trek goes! I've never driven to the house Melany lives in now...will have to depend on my iPhone for directions! I can get to a certain point in getting there, but once in the subdivision I get confused. Maybe actually driving it will get me straightened out and I will know where they live! Woody continues to get stronge. He is eating better. He is looking forward to the tin of treats that I"m taking to him tomorrow. He is still having problems withhis blood pressure dropping when he stands. They're working withhim trying to solve that problem. Today, he had a team of two having him move to different positions while taking his blood pressure. Hope they can figure this out so he can get going on his PT and OT. To be continued. Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! I am coming back to add on...I was having to type blindly for most of the above...screen I was typing on went blank...not easy...I want to add thwt I had a delightful visit and lunch with Linda H, We had a good time eating and chasing rabbits...we went down many paths with our confersation. I will end with Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year...as it took us that long to get together for this lunch that was initially planned for Linda's birthday in Novemeber. Olé! We had a Mexican menu...I'm still full!

No comments:

Post a Comment