Friday, January 27, 2023

Another Friday…Come and Almost Gone!

Today has just been one of "those days." Not a lot happened...except that I ended up on the phone for quite a while with Woody and rehab folk. Woody continues to be determined that he is ready to leave. The rehab folk think he needs more time. I'm still not sure! So I am a bit torn...but can see Woody's side of the argument also. If he gets his way he will be home next week. At this point, all I can say is...time will tell! I have puttered around the house doing a little of this and a very little of that. I have also done some stitching so the sampler has grown a little more. I got a message from my friend Ruth that it looked like it was her sampler. The funny thing is that both Ruths' last names start with "Clo." Tonight's sampler progress photo will show her that it is a different Ruth! We now know this Ruth stitched this in her 11th year...next time, hopefully, it will show the year it was stitched originally. This is a reproduction sampler from back in the early years of our country. To Be Continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment