Saturday, April 13, 2024

Beautiful Saturday

We were up bright and early per usual for a dialysis day. When I got home from dropping Woody off, I did the last touches to my gift stitching. The party started 30 minutes before Woody's treatment ended. I got to stop by and give my best wishes to the bride before it was time to pick up Woody. Woody has had a good day...both at dialysis and here at the house. He has done crossword puzzles and watched TV and done a bit of dozing. I spent time putting the finishing touches on the Sunday School lesson and did a bit of dozing myself. I have begun the finishing touches on Abigail's gift for her first shower that is happening next weekend. I caught up with Melany when she called later in the afternoon. So really all-in-all a rather low-key day. The rain and wind was finally behind us for at least today...it was a beautiful Spring day. Woody has already moved over to his couch/bed to declare an end to his day. I'm about to finish in the kitchen and then head upstairs to bring my day to an end, too...probably with stitching. We are both planning to go to Sunday School and then come home to watch our church service on my iPad. And, we'll then see what else the day has in store for us! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment