Monday, April 29, 2024

Day is Done…Gone the Sun

Funny what comes to my mind sometimes. i was trying to think what to title tonight's and "Day is Done" came to mind...then immediately "Gone the Sun" came to mind...a song I learned in Girl Scouts many moons ago! Just realized that the tune that is running around in my head is for Taps...just checked and sure enough those are the words that start Taps. Today has pretty much been a stitching day for me...I stitched and made meals and washed, dried, and put away a load of clothes. I will say that I could have titled tonight's blog..."Almost" or "End in Sight," as I am very close to finished stitching Abigail and Payton's gift for Sunday's shower. I just have one more motif to stitch and then stitch across the bottom with whatever pattern I decide on...so VERY CLOSE! I am a little late posting tonight as I went to prayer meeting. I decided to get Woody's dressing changed and get the dishwasher going before I came upstairs to blog. I plan to pick up my stitching as soon as I publish the blog. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment