Monday, April 1, 2024

The Bunnies are Hopping Home

The bunnies started hopping their way upstairs to find their hiding places till next year. So far most of them have just made it to the dining room table...but it is a start on their trek home! Woody and I just got home from Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting...yes, you read it right...Woody and I...Woody went to prayer meeting for the first time in some time...so good to have him feeling strong enough to make the trip out in the evening. Today's warmer temperatures helped too...and, the fact that it was still light when we left and wasn't totally dark when we got home. Woody finished another crossword puzzle book today...along with his usual four newspaper crosswords. I got Woody settled on the couch after we got home and I have changed the bandage on his leg...so he is ready for a good night's sleep...hopefully. I still need to finish in the kitchen and then I will head upstairs and settle in for the evening myself. I attempted yesterday to move on with the stitched gift that I am making...but every stitch I put in I had to take out and put in again...not a good stitching day...every so often I have "one of those" days. Hopefully I can make up for those misplaced stitches tonight. I have moved from that place and am working in another spot...will come back to that part later in my stitching! I did run an errand to the Credit Union this afternoon...but other than that and prayer meeting, we both stayed close to home today. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment