Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday—All Day

It's one of those days that I feel like I was busy all day, but looking back on the day I'm wondering just exactly what I did! It was a day off aka no dialysis. Oh, I just remember why the day seems a bit confused...I did a morning errand that I didn't know that I was going to have to do till close to midnight last night. I found a fraudulant charge on my online Credit Union statement. So I immediately called their 24-hour number and put a stop on my card. This morning I had to go to our Credit Union...file a fraud claim and get a new card. After that I stopped at the church and took something into the office for Woody. By the time that I got both those errands done, it was almost time for lunch. Once lunch was over, it was time to head off to get my hair cut. After my hair cut, I headed to fill up the car with gas. It was getting low and we have two out of town jaunts over the next few days...so taht wasa taken care of. I have managed to stitch a little in between errands. I also believe that I took a short unplanned nap this afternoon. I watered the plants that I planted yesterday and pulled an armful of weeds a little before supper time. Woody has had a day that he likes...not HAVING to go anywhere. He continues to feel pretty good and is a bit stronger than he had been. He is transferring easier than he had been...all good things! I have changed the bandage on his leg and he has transferred over to his couch/bed. I have finished downstairs and have come upstairs hoping to get some more stitching done. I met last night's goal and have set another for tonight before my eyes close...moving down this piece...getting closer to the bottom of it...when I get there it will be finished! But still a ways to go. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment