Friday, April 12, 2024

Busy! Busy!

I was so "into" what I was doing that I almost forgot to blog. But here I am for at least a moment! I'm getting my stitching prepared for gifting...stitching is done now to make it into a gift! I have ironed and now the pieces are laying flat till they are completely dry...they should be ready for next steps shortly. Woody had his appointment at wound care today. We have some instructions to take to the person who provided his brace. The doctor feels that there need to be some adaptations made to it. They also changed the size of the bandage that we put on his wound to protect the leg in that area more from having the brace rub on it...hopefully the rubbing can be taken care of by the brace person...one more appointment/s to add to the many upcoming ones. Our trip out today was to wound care and home. I did have to make another trip back to the wound care place to get some bandages from them to use till a new order can get to us. We had a new nurse and she wasn't as forth coming with "sharing" bandages with us and there was so much going on that I didn't think to ask. The doctor continues to be pleased to see that Woody is putting on weight. She even said that she thought that the size of the leg brace might have to be made bigger. She said that she can tell that it is not water weight on his leg, but muscle! I came home and got busy on stitching and making...and that is where I stand. Woody has been working on his crossword puzzles...one of the ones from the paper were extra difficult today so it took him longer and he needed some computer and Alexa help to get it finished. Tomorrow is the start of bridal showers for me...tomorrow and the next three weekends I have bridal showers to attend. All but tomorrow's are for our sweet Abigail! Busy times ahead! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment