Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Spring Green

I went on a little ride today to try to capture the colors of Spring...you know...that crayon in the Crayola Crayon box of your childhood. I enjoyed the names of the crayons when I was a child as they were usually very descriptive and were right on...like plum, carnation pink, sky blue, etc. But I really never understood "spring green" until I moved to Tennessee. Arizona just doesn't have in their change to Spring what I would call spring green...but Tennessee...oh, my! Every year at this time I am brought back to that color in my crayon box! I enjoyed the short ride out into the country...probably didn't go more than five or ten miles away...mainly took pictures on two country roads. One of my blog readers will probably know one of the roads traveled when I post a few more photos over the next days. Other my little trip out, our day has been pretty uneventful...just hanging around doing a little of this and a little of that. We had some rain overnight and we are due for some storms still, but the little trip was done without a drop of rain...just cloudy skies. I just looked out and it is so pretty out right now...sort of a peachy light all around due to pretty clouds being blown in...now it is turning to purple. Woody and I both have done some work on my Sunday School lesson. Woody asked what scripture we were studying this Sunday and he ended up writing down some thoughts on it while I was gone. I am planning to work on it some more after I head upstairs this evening...that along with a little more stitching. Got to get the stitching done so I can turn the stitching into a gift for a shower on Saturday! Well, I guess it is time for me to check Woody's leg and then get busy in the kitchen...not a lot has gone on in the kitchen today...wondering what tornado happened to go through while I was gone...know it wasn't Woody! I'm probably the guilty party...not while I was gone, but in the moments that I passed through the kitchen during the day...after all there have been three meals prepared...or at least warmed in there today! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment