Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday…Again

The days just seem to roll together...blink once and it is the next day...blinl twice and it is the next week! We headed off dark and early once again today...the overcast, drizzly early morning made it darker than it has been on clear days. It wasn't raining very much so we managed to get Woody to dialysis without either of us getting very wet. We are thankful for good water repellent jackets! Both our mornings were pretty uneventful...his dialysis treatment went without problems and I muddled around the house and took a bit of a nap when I sat down to do some cross stitching. Abigail had planned to come get her dress to have it steamed, but in the end changed her plans since it was raining and she didn't want to take a chance of getting it wet. I have been working on getting my sewing room ready to do some wedding hemming. I did manage to do some stitching this afternoon without taking a nap! I plan to do more later this evening. I guess I probably better get busy on the Sunday School lesson also, as I am teaching Sunday. Now it is time to do dressing change on Woody's leg and then finish up in the kitchen. I did roast a chicken this afternoon so have a few extra dishes this evening. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment