Thursday, April 4, 2024

Stitching Away

This morning we headed off to the dialysis center early...can't say dark and early any more as finally, once again, it is not totally dark when we leave...soon, hopefully, it will be completely light when we leave in the mornings. After dropping Woody off, I decided that I would make an early run to Walmart...that way I wouldn't have to go out again exept to get Woody. I dropped Woody off and got my items at Walmart and was home a little after 7am. All the bunnies are put away or at least upstairs in the guest room waiting to be put in a storage bin. I did start to put the corner tree back into its box...but decided that I had done enough of going up and down the stairs so stopped that and went back to reading (need to get finished with the book I'm reading before it is whisked back into cyberspace) and also back to my gift stitching. I made it to another goal today. Woody had a good day at dialysis, again. He has had a pretty quiet day...once he got home...puzzles, keeping up with the Cardinal's baseball score for today, and watching TV and probably a little resting/napping. I managed to get some napping in this afternoon, too. We're watching the new TV show, Elsbeth. I rarely watch TV these days, but for some reason this show intrigues me...we saw the pilot a few weeks ago. While I watch I'm hoping to graph the bottom part of my stitching piece as I am going to attempt to personalize it. I don't have my magnifying light down here to be able to stitch...so maybe if I can figure out what I am going to add, I will still be working on the gift! Woody is settled on his couch/bed...wondering if he will make it through the back to back episodes of this show! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment