Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday Doings

It has been a rainy, dreary day...all the rain is supposed to be out of here tomorrow. With all these April showers we have been having, we should have LOTS of May flowers! Woody had another good dialysis treatment as far as we know. We managed to get to and from the dialysis center without getting wet...managed to be in one of the breaks of the storms/rain for each of those trips. I did drive home in rain as the bottom fell out about the time we drove under the portico at the center...with a big flash of lightning as we were about to go in the door and then the crash of thunder. Good timing! It rained on me as I drove home, but by the time I got home that pocket of the storm had passed. We had several of those pockets come through all day long. When I went out to get the mail after 5pm, it was still raining lightly. I have worked on the Sunday School a good part of the morning and then the afternoon...I guess it is coming together. I'm ready to set it aside for the time being and get on with other things...Woody's leg, the kitchen, and my stitching. I have had a little snooze at some point this afternoon so hopefully I have a little more steam to do a little more this evening! Tomorrow we are back to having an appointment on our "day off." Next week we will have something every day from Sunday thru Saturday and on one day have two appointments...not looking forward to all the extra appointments! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment