Thursday, March 22, 2012

43rd Anniversary!

Oh, my! Where has the time gone?!? In some ways it seems just like yesterday and in others it seems like a long time (and not in a bad way!). We have just gotten back from eating at Red Lobster...that's a treat as we don't eat out very often. Our server recognized Woody. Woody had him in his 8th grade Sunday School class some 22 years ago. We had an enjoyable meal...I love Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits...I think that I could eat my weight in them...but restrained myself and left room for the rest of my meal...but now I am pretty full!

Woody got up early and went for a twelve-mile walk. When I got up, I got my point-and-shoot camera ready to send back for a repair (I'll miss it!). Woody helped me get it all addressed and ready to send and then he walked to and from the Post Office to mail it (another 3 mile walk). So he has gotten in his exercise today! I had school as usual this morning. Woody worked in the yard some more. His tomato plants that he has grown from seed are looking great! They should be ready to put out once there is no more chance of a frost. Just as we were finishing lunch, I received a call that there was going to be a Wendy's delivery (did you know they delivered?) at our house. Our friends who gave us the Wendy's Frosty key fobs had eaten at Wendy's today and had gotten baby Frosties for us...and the neighbors! So we all had a special treat right after lunch...very appreciated by all! Good day for eats around here! We had rain this afternoon and it did drop the temperature to a little closer to normal. I took a nap this afternoon so I would be ready for our evening out on the town! Elijah also had his nap over here this afternoon. He woke up just as we were ready to go out. Everything is greening up and blooming...just beautiful out. I just hope that everything doesn't get "nipped in the bud!" I just can't imagine that all our cold weather is over. Time will tell!

3 comments:

  1. Lois, your haven't changed a bit. I think I could recognize Woody altho he has changed more, I think. Congratulations!!! Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both! You haven't changed a bit. Well, maybe the hair isn't quite as big. rofl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! Nice cake! Lois, can't believe your hair was ever that long!!!!

    ReplyDelete