Friday, March 16, 2012

Serious Business!

Well, I managed to capture one of Elijah's moments on their battery powered vehicle...pink wheels...but orange hard hat...definitely makes a statement! He does love maneuvering around the front and back yards on this vehicle. He has become quite adept at running it! Serious business for a two-year-old! We had another beautiful day...a bit cooler today...more spring-like than summer-like. I told myself that I was going to accomplish a lot today. I guess I have accomplished some...but not what I wanted to...just not as young as I used to be!!!! (That's my excuse...and I'm sticking to it!). I did manage to do several loads of clothes today. I meant to do more cleaning than I did...but at this point in the day...my get up and go has gotten up and gone! Woody did our weekly grocery shopping. I did put away the groceries. Then late this afternoon I put together a chicken casserole for our supper. Woody walked his four-mile route this morning. Woody continues to challenge the computer in Scrabble games. He is now watching basketball.

1 comment: